Wednesday, April 2, 2008

my car still rules!

Oh, and just so you know, my car still rules! Again I want to say thanks for all of the car prayers. I have used my car quite a bit to help pick up folks at the airport, cart my little “family” around, exploring El Sal and will likely allow the River West team in April use her. I need to get "cow catchers" added to protect her from any accidents. Oooo, she will look so awesome with the her armor on!

After many great suggestions, I finally decided on a name: Teresita. Named a bit after Saint Teresa, who sounds like a lady I would have loved to hang out with.


And here is a poem she wrote that tipped the final naming decision:
Christ has no body now on earth but yours,
no hands but yours,
no feet but yours,
Yours are the eyes through which is to look out Christ's compassion to the world;
Yours are the feet with which he is to go about doing good;
Yours are the hands with which he is to bless men now.


See more poetry here.

No comments: