Sunday, April 20, 2008

bienvenido joshua lucas







So, about 6 weeks ago my missionary friends Cindy & Camilo Blanco moved into my home in preparation for their first son's arrival. Camilo & Cindy have started a church about 2 1/2 hours north of San Salvador and have been living and ministering full time in that community. To read more about the amazing work that they are doing, check out their blog at Ojos de Agua. They moved in with me to remain a little closer to the hospital.

Well, it has been an absolute joy to have them as roommates and God has absolutely blessed me with their friendship over the past weeks. And finally last week it was time for little Lucas to finally make his appearance in the world. I cannot tell you what an exciting time it has been! I've never been around brand new born babies and I am amazed at how perfectly made little Lucas is.
I am simply the proudest Tia any kiddo ever had!

No comments: