Sunday, April 6, 2008

give me a d!






















Well, Darcy left on Thursday and I'm already missing lil' dizzle. As so many of you know, Darcy is the kind of friend that blesses our lives rarely, but when they do we are influenced by their grace and kindness. And I put that grace to a test as I attempted, and primarily failed, to really show her much of El Salvador. You see, I still only know my way around certain key places: home, groceries, work, church...and the beach. So, I guess I am not the best tour guide yet. And yet, I had such a great week just talking to Darc. It felt so good to have that piece of my Portland home here to share in my El Sal home. It was a blessing beyond description to me. And I only wish we had been able to bless Darcy with a better tan to show for her love.
Here are some pics of our time at the ocean, our visit to Juayua and a restuarent with a Hydrangea garden (one of my very favorite flowers), and a pretty door in Suchitoto. Enjoy!

No comments: