Thursday, June 12, 2008

kids rock my world





OK, so one day I was playing with playdough with about 6 kids. Adilson, the cutey in gray and orange pictured here, kept making me jewelry out of playdough and I would wear each piece as long as they lasted. But then I was called away and head to help with something else and handed all of my doughey jewelry back. About 20 minutes later I return and Adilson is directing all of the kids to craft various letters. I wonder what he is spelling out and approach with curiosity. Then I look down and see "Tina es mi ami..." and then the "g" and "a" get slapped down and they all say outloud, "Tina es mi amiga." (Tina is my friend.)


Yea, my heart almost burst. I really do love those little ones! And continue to be amazed at their great gift of loving me. I always go visit the commuity with the thought that I will be loving them--but honestly, they always seem better at it then I do! Thank God for each beautiful one!

No comments: