Saturday, October 13, 2007

Roby Duke Benefit Follow Up







Hi Everyone-

I just wanted to post a quick follow up and say Thank you to River West and Roby Duke for an amazing evening a couple of weeks ago. The concert was amazing. Truly, you should check out Roby's music if you haven't already. He can play a guitar so well it will make you hurt and he can swing so sweetly that you will want to cry and somehow he combines those things to create the most lovely music.

It was also awesome to share an evening with so many wonderful friends. Even my parents and brothers were able to make it for the evening. I truly felt like the princess at the ball and it was such a wonderful gift. So thank you, thank you, thank you.
And also thanks to everyone that donated to help me purchase a car in El Salvador. In the end, I believe we raised around $3500 and once I sell my car, I think we should have enough to purchase me something reliable and hard core for all of those crazy dirt roads in El Sal. The real question is, who is going to teach me to drive like a Salvadoran?

God is so good and you continue to be answers to my prayers!

No comments: