Monday, May 21, 2007

HOW DOES THE MATH WORK OUT?

So, how do the finances work? Well, I worked with ENLACE to develop a budget based on their many years living in El Salvador and my final budget was approved by them. As far as annual living expenses go, I hope to raise about $30,000. This includes all the “must-haves” like rent, utilities, food, health insurance, and some start up expenses like Spanish, moving costs, residency, etc. I will be focusing on raising this amount in the next few months. And once I have raised my living expenses, there are other expenses, like a car, a computer, etc. that I will be trying to raise funds for, but first things first! And although I do not leave until the Fall, I am trying to start raising these monies now to help cover moving costs that I will have before I leave, pay deposits for my new place, buy my plane ticket there, etc. So, if you feel led to give, following are the ways that you can donate.

I know that you have heard it before, but any and all amounts are so valued and such a significant blessing. Thank you for praying & considering joining me in this beautiful work. And thanks again for all of your support to date and your patience with me as I continually babble on about El Salvador & ENLACE.

If you have any questions or would like to hear me speak more about the many things that ENLACE does, please feel free to email me at tina@riverwest.org or call me at 503.753.3519.
___________________________________________________________________
YES! I want to partner with Tina Anderson & ENLACE in their work in El Salvador. How do I do it? All pledges need to go to the ENLACE offices in the US. So please mail anything directly to them at:

ENLACE-US5405 Alton Pkwy Suite 5A Number 458 Irvine, CA 92604
Or fax them in California at : 949.387.4030
Always be sure to include a note that says “Tina Anderson mission.”

They are a few options for giving based on what works best for you:

  • Set up automatic deduction from your checking account. Simply mail a check to the address above for your first donation and a note with the following info:

    Yes, I would like to enroll in ENLACE’s Automatic Giving Plan. I give my
    bank permission to transfer from my account each month and pay to ENLACE the
    amount of __________ on a monthly basis.

    Funds will be taken out on the 1st of every month. You will receive a year end giving report to use for your taxes.
  • Or send a one time check made to ENLACE to the ENLACE’s US office with a note: Tina Anderson’s support.You will receive a receipt & a return envelope that will say ENLACE/Tina Anderson Mission and the US office address. You will also receive a year end giving report to use for your taxes.

  • Or you can supply your Debit/Credit Card information. Send ENLACE the following info:

    Visa or MastercardCredit card number:
    Name on card:
    Expiration
    date:
    Billing address for credit card:
    One time or monthly recurring
    gift?
    Amount:

(Sorry, we no longer take American Express or Discover). For those giving by credit card on a revolving basis we do not receipt monthly. You will get a year end giving report as will all you donors.

Thanks again for helping us develop hope in El Salvador.

No comments: