Tuesday, April 3, 2007

What?

So, what will I be doing? Well, first things first. I will start by taking intensive immersive Spanish for a a few months. Then I will focus on moving in and adjusting to the pace of El Salvador. Once Enlace thinks I am ready, I will be a Communications Assistant working with David to develop & produce all kinds of communications. I will also assist with special events & teams. And I will continue using photography, writing and design to support God's work in El Salvador, just like I have been doing for the past 2 years with our Agros village! I also intend to join the River West teams at Nuevo Renacer twice a year and continue to support that ministry. It will be awesome to get to see friends from River West twice a year and hopefully be able to help with some Spanish translation eventually. (Pray, please pray for my Spanish...)

No comments: