Tuesday, April 3, 2007

So What?


In the past two years, I have been so blessed to see God's hand in El Salvador. And so many of you have been a part of this work through your support & encouragement. Little did you know that this was just preparation!!


As I continue down this road, there is a lot for me to learn, there are details to be determined and there will be needs. Right now I do not have a clear view of all of my needs, but I imagine I will soon and will keep you all posted. In the meantime, your prayers for the following would be amazing.


  • Planning - This is new to me and I want to plan well, while trusting God in all things

  • Transition - I love River West with all my heart and long for a smooth transition from the staff. Leaving RW will be the hardets thing I have ever done, so encouragement will be imperative

  • Finances - I will be a missionary and this means that I will need to raise all of my funding. Pray that people see this as an opportunity to be a part fo God's work in El Salvador and that I am able to meet all of my budget needs.

  • The Heart of Jesus - But primarily, I pray that thanks to Jesus Christ my heart will maintain a love, an excitement, a joy for the path ahead.

Once again, thanks and I will keep you posted!


-Tina

No comments: