Saturday, March 1, 2008

introducing p 18 487






















































THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS!
Here is a direct answer! She is a 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser--diesel, 4-wheel drive, comfortably seats 6. She has been perfectly cared for and is in AMAZING condition for a car that is almost twenty years old. I'm thankful for her age, because it kept the price within my range for such a great car. So far I have driven her twice and each time it has been cake. The power steering works like a charm and she has such dirth that she is incredibly safe. Oh, and she has dual air conditioning and an ice maker/cooler. Yep, you read correctly!




Tomorrow I am heading out to explore some of El Salvador . Yea!!!! I am soo stoked. Thanks for your prayers and keep it up--now I'm on the roads of el salvador--I will definitely need more prayer.

3 comments:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Very nice! How have we all made it so long w/o an icemaker/cooler in our cars? Then again, it's only truly sunny 3 months out the year here. :)

John and Natalee Warren said...

Nice! That is an aweseome truck, I think I might like one myself! I hope you are doing well! We miss Tina!!

wendyrella said...

Is timothy on the dashboard?

I am so happy for you! and I selfishly miss you SO much.
*w